The latest approach to web application development
Created by Mohammed Manzoor Ahmed Last updated 2/2016EnglishWhat Will I Learn?
- Understand the core concepts of Entity Framework
- Start working with Entity Framework as your data access layer
- Handle all real time scenarios when working with Entity Framework
- Understand the basics of Asp.Net MVC
- Make a real, production ready, web application
- At the end of this course, you will be able to create any usv Asp.Net web application MVC and Entity Framework
- VS2013 or any higher version.
- SQL Server Management Studio 2012 or any higher version
********* Updated on June 2015 *********
- Bijle Tarannum OUTSTANDING TEACHING GREAT TEACHING. MASTER IN PRACTICAL PROCESSING OF KNOWLEDGE. IN TUNE WITH INDUSTRY. Thank you all.
- Nawaz Ahmed Best course for Entity Framework with MVC Well-organized content and themes, talking more about the real world Realizing and business scenarios, clear voice Collecting all the above points to make this the best attendance course Thanks manzoor Sir for this video and adding more self confidence in me. .
- Antonio Marques Taltavul Good and clear Thanks for the course, a simple and concise explanation for each lesson. Good job!!!!
- Barlet Hamzai Big course Great course and easy to follow. This course taught me to use the Entity Framework with both WebForms and MVC.
- Saujan Simple but effective! Directly to the point, not like the other instructors who spent 15 minutes to explain 4 lines of unnecessary code, the excellent connects to the asp.net MVC site.
- Software Developer Zaheer Husain this is very helpfull for learning asp .net mvc this is very helpfull for learning asp .net mvc
Entity Framework is the latest access to data access, and this course contains all the information you need to get started with the AdoNet Entity Framework. Since there are two ways to work with an entity, ie ObjectContext and DbContext. The beginning of this course contains all things with theContext object and covers all areas that a normal developer needs to know to work on any project with an entity framework as a data layer.
This ranges from basic operations such as inserting, updating, deleting, and selecting to advanced operations such as transactions and optimization techniques (lazy load, easy uploading, etc.).
ASP .NET MVC is a framework for creating scalable Web applications based on standards using established design patterns and the strength of ASP .NET and the .NET Framework.
In this course, I introduce an introduction to ASP .NET MVC from a beginner’s point of view. Then you begin to move on to the Get / Post, Binding Form To Action method, the various methods of transferring values from the action view, Introduction to Razor View Engine, ViewData Vs ViewBag, and Temp data. Perform partial page updates to help reduce the need to reload the entire page and finally cache to reduce the loading time of the various elements of the website.
We’ll also learn how to validate forms and validate business rules by implementing our own validators. Then we will finish our course by ensuring it is implemented by validation and authorizations.
And many more lectures to come in future…Who is the target audience?
- Any experienced developer who worked extensively on Asp.Net web forms
- Refreshing graduates with careful understanding of the Asp.Net, C # OOPs, Ado.Net DataReader or datasets and querying the MS SQL server