The easiest way to learn modern web design, HTML5 and CSS3 step by step from the beginning. Design and large project code.
Created by Jonas SchmedtmannLast updated 3/2018EnglishWhat Will I Learn?
- Great Real-world Website Building Skills: A professional, beautiful and truly sensitive website
- A huge project that will teach you everything you need to know to get started with HTML5 and CSS3
- Proven 7 real steps from full scratch to fully functional and optimized websites
- Simple guidelines for creating websites and tips that will make you stand out from your site
- Find super cool jQuery effects like animation, scroll effects and “sticky” navigation
- Downloadable lectures, code and design materials for the entire project
- Access to a very active community, where I will personally answer all your questions
- Get the free eBook “Best Resources for Web Design and Development with HTML5 and CSS3”
- No coding or design experience necessary
- Any computer will do — Windows, OSX or Linux
- You don’t need to buy any software — we will use the best free web development editor in the world
*** Course # 1 HTML5 and CSS3 in the official Udemy! ***
*** Completely up-to-date for March 2017 ***
“After completing other related courses on other platforms, I can say that this course is the most practical and easy-to-apply course on web design and development that I have undertaken.” – Bernie Pacis
Are you looking for the best way to learn how to create beautiful HTML5 and CSS3 websites? Does it even look great on any device?
You took other HTML and CSS courses, but are you wondering how to code the real world web pages and not just some basic examples?
If your answer is big YES … Then it’s exactly what you are looking for!
So why is this course so unique and popular?
Reason #1: The course is completely project-based
Together we manually code the beautiful and sensitive landing page for the fictitious company I created just for the course. Step by step, you’ll learn more and more HTML5 and CSS3 features from beginner to advanced. These are the latest web technologies that use all the web sites in the world. And I even added jQuery to the mix.
This huge project will teach you all the skills in the real world to create real HTML5 and CSS3 websites. This allows you to create any web site you can imagine … From a complete zero.
Reason #2: You will not just learn how to code
Coding is great, but it’s not all that counts. That is why we will go through the process of building and launching our web project. This includes designing, coding, scheduling, writing clean and organized code, optimizing websites, best practices, and much more.
Designing is really important. Have you seen all these beautiful and modern websites lately? Great! Because I’ll show you how this happened. Not only theoretically but also in practice. This is the only course in the market that focuses both on coding and on design, and hand in hand.
Reason #3: You walk a way with a ready-to-launch website
At the end of the course you will have a complete, ready-to-launch web that looks great on any computer, tablet and smartphone. Of course, you will get the entire code and all the pictures and graphics that I created specifically for the course as a free download.
Take a look at the promo video and look at the final website (I’m going to click on the “Take this course” button
Reason #4: I make HTML5 and CSS3 easy and fun
With the right tutorials, HTML5, CSS3 and sensitive web design can easily be learned and used in the real world. With Random Exercises and YouTube Videos? Not so much. That’s why I’ve structured this training around a great and complete project that’s a fun code.
Reviews: don’t just take my word for it
“The most up-to-date Udem design / development course!” +++ “I learned more in my week doing this course than in the whole year of study” +++ “I have been developing my website for more than twenty years and I have learned from this course” +++ “I’m sure that I will be able to build a very complicated website now “+++” Very detailed – it shows you how and why it works “+++” I learned to get so angry I love the emphasis it put on the “+++” Jonas, your support and help is the second one. “+++” The instructor is clear, well informed and very sensitive to the questions “+++” The money is well spent The final project looks amazing and the resources that Jonas gives are like gold ” +++ “newbie for professionals in one course!” +++ “This was the best course I’ve ever bought in Udemy” +++ “Great Learning” +++ “This course deserves 100 stars! “
So here is exactly what we cover in this training:
• Easily traceable and practical web application development with HTML5, CSS3 and some jQuery.
• Proven 7 real steps from full scratch to fully functional and optimized websites.
• Simple guidelines for creating websites and tips that will make you stand out from your site.
• How to get and use pictures, fonts, and icons to make your website glossy – all for free.
• Responsible Web Design: Find out how to create websites that work nicely on all screen sizes.
• How to use jQuery for cool cool effects such as animation, scroll effects and “sticky” navigation.
• How to optimize the web for good speeds and search engines (SEO).
• How to launch your website for the world to see it.
Let’s now find out if this course is for you. It’s a perfect fit if…
Student #1: You are a complete beginner without the idea of how to create a website.
Student 2: You already know some HTML and CSS from some tutorials or videos but try to put together a nice and complete website.
Student #3: You are a web designer and want to extend your skills into HTML5 and CSS3, as all your college designers learn how to encode (they are intelligent).
Basically, if you are a master of HTML5 and CSS3, if we are creating the most beautiful web site in the world, then DO NOT REDUCE the course. Everyone else: Today you should take a course.
Now it’s your turn to decide. This is what you get:
• Lifelong access to your high-definition videos. No monthly subscriptions. Learn at your own pace whenever you want.
• All lectures are downloadable to make your lessons even better.
• Download code and asset design for the entire project. You can leave this code as the starting point for your own projects.
• Access to a very active community where I will personally answer all your questions.
• Free access to my e-book “Best Resources for Creating and Developing Websites with HTML5 and CSS3” (students like it and even free updates).
Sounds good? Then start learning by clicking “Take this course” and join my only HTML5 and CSS3 training you’ll ever need. Who is the target audience?
- Complete beginners who want to learn how to build professional, beautiful and sensitive websites
- Students with some knowledge of HTML and CSS, but who are trying to create great websites
- Designers who want to extend their skills into HTML5 and CSS3