Learn how to create a website from a university professor of computer science with more than 15 years of teaching.
Created by Todd McLeod Last updated 11 / 2016EnglishWill I learn?
- Create beautiful websites using today’s best practices
- Understand the importance of performance and create powerful websites
- Get great foundations in Web programming policies
- Learn from a university professor of computer science with over 15 years of experience teaching individuals of all skill levels
- Achieve mastery in understanding and using HTML & CSS
- Apply cutting-edge techniques such as Flexbox and SVG
- No knowledge is required to complete this course. This course starts at the very beginning and teaches you everything you need to know to become an excellent web developer.
Creating a website is a craft. Like any craft, there are different tools. For new initiators, tools in the workshop can shine with the potential. They are also stunning.
My name is Todd McLeod, and I started creating websites in 1997. I started learning how to create a website in 2001. I’m a Fresno City College’s computer science college. I also served as an assistant faculty of computer science at the California State University of Fresno. My experience involves teaching individuals at all levels of the ability to create websites: from people with very limited computer experience to graduates of computer science students.
At the end of this course you will have strong skills in creating websites with HTML and CSS. As with all vessels, the basics are essential. If you have a strong foundation in basic principles, you will be ready to grow and professionally develop as a craftsman who knows his craft.
After completing this course, you will master the basics of website development: HTML & CSS. You will then have sufficient knowledge to make an informed decision about whether you need one of the tools listed above.
If you want to learn how to create websites, the first place you need to start with is the basics of HTML & CSS.
The first place to begin is with this course.
Who is the target audience?
- This is a first semester university level course.
- This course is ideal for beginners who want to learn how to build a website..
- This course is ideal for experienced developers who want a thorough understanding of current best practices.
- This course is ideal for experienced developers who want to complete their knowledge.