HTML and CSS
Created by Nauman Sajid Last updated 1/2017 EnglishWhat Will I Learn?
- Find out what is coding and how it works
- Be able to write code in HTML and CSS – it is able to create static web pages
- It allows the foundation’s knowledge to move into the learning of other languages
- This course is for complete Beginners
- No prior knowledge is required
Start your way in web development and suggest the right way! This course will allow you to begin your programming without stress, fun and fun.
Programming has become an increasingly sought after and necessary skill not only for employers but also for those who want to break out of the crowd in this modern, technically difficult world. Starting your journey may seem daunting and confusing. You can be impressed by a wide range of languages you can learn, or a wide range of niches and areas of specialization in the coding world. This course will ensure you get what you need and no less! You will learn the basics at a decent pace, so you can start coding in no time!
HTML and CSS are two basic languages that every new programmer should know. In this course you will learn ABC about both, as well as gaining a good practice of creating a real life, functional website. So what are you waiting for? Get your course today and become a super coder! Who is the target audience?
- Beginner level programmers
- Students who want to learn to code but do not know where to start
- Students are interested in web development and programming