Learn how to create and deploy fast and secure web applications with ASP.NET MVC 5
Created by Mosh Hamedani Last updated 8/2016BestsellingEnglishWhat Will I Learn?
- Understand the architectural design of the MVC
- Implement CRUD operations
- Creating forms with server-side and client-side authentication
- Create a RESTful service using the ASP.NET API
- Use powerful jQuery plug-ins
- Implement authentication and authorization with the ASP.NET Web API
- Use Entity Framework to query or update data
- Understand and apply security best practices
- Build and deploy applications
- Create and customize build configurations
- Manage client / server dependencies
- Test APIs using PostMan
- Use AutoMapper
- C # (for minimal lambda, LINQ)
With over 17,000 students and 5,000+ positive reviews, this course is Udemy’s most popular course for learning ASP.NET MVC!
ASP.NET MVC is a server web platform for creating dynamic, data-driven web applications. Since its first release in 2009, it has gained a lot of popularity among developers using Microsoft technologies. To be employed as a web developer in a company that uses Microsoft technology, you must control the ASP.NET MVC.
In this course, Mosh, author of the seven five-hour courses of Udemy, will bring you a fun, practical and pragmatic way to master the ASP.NET MVC 5.
At 7.5 hours of high quality content (equivalent to a 500-page book) you will learn how to create and deploy fast and secure web applications with ASP.NET MVC 5.
By the end of watching this course, you’ll be able to:
- Implement CRUD operations
- Build forms with validation
- Build RESTful services using ASP.NET Web API
- Use Entity Framework code-first workflow to build a model
- Implement security, authentication, and authorization with ASP.NET identity
- Use powerful jQuery plugins
- Optimize application’s performance
- Build and deploy your applications
- And much more…
In a few minutes, you start working with real-world video rental. Each section contains several video clips with a small number of bites and ends with one or more coding exercises to help you cope with what you learn in this section. Finally, in the last section you will learn how
- Deploy the application
- Deploy the database
- Create custom build configurations (development, testing, staging, etc)
- Save your application settings to web.config and rewrite them for different environments
- Secure application settings and connection strings
- And more…
Whether you are new to ASP.NET MVC, or you have some experience, but you are looking for a course that fills a gap, you will love this course. At the top of all the basic ASP.NET MVC features, Mosh teaches you to systematically create end-to-end features. More importantly, it includes you as part of building a sophisticated end-to-end feature. So it’s building some parts and delegating other parts.
If you have previously completed one of the Moshov courses, you know what you have. He is very passionate, clear and brief in his teachings. Each section and each lecture was perfectly thought out to take you step by step from scratch to a hero without any fluff. If you are looking for more than ten hours of time for content you do not need, and for small instructors, there are more courses you can sign up for.
To complete this course, you should have at least 3 months of programming experience in C #. Also, all Entity Framework knowledge will be useful, but it will not be required.
If you need to strengthen your C # skills or learn the Entity Framework in depth, you can follow Moschos related courses:
- C# Basics for Beginners (essential knowledge)
- C# Intermediate: Classes, interfaces and Object-oriented (essential knowledge)
- C# Advanced (essential knowledge)
- Entity Framework in Depth (nice to have)
So if you look at all lectures and do all the exercises, by the end of this course you will have the necessary skills to make real-life applications or all your money back (within 30 days of the course) with ASP.NET MVC 5,
So, if you’re looking for an ASP.NET MVC course with
- A passionate coder and instructor who knows his craft
- Perfect structure
- Balanced mix of theory and practice
- Clear, concise and bite-sized videos
- Lots of real-world examples and coding exercises
- Discussion of best practices
- World-class audio / video production
Do not look any further. Join the course and learn how to create and deploy fast and secure web applications with ASP.NET MVC 5.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1- Does this course cover ASP.NET Core 1.0?
No! As soon as you manage ASP.NET MVC 5, you can quickly accelerate with ASP.NET Core. Mosh has a follow-up course on Udemy called “Build Real-world Application with ASP.NET Core and Angular”. In this course, you can get speed using ASP.NET Core in the context of creating a real application from A to Z
2- Why should I pay for this course when there are lots of free tutorials available?
Free YouTube tutorials and videos are free for any reason. They present a few concepts here and there, but you will soon find that you jump from one tutorial to another to fill in the missing gaps. After completing a perfectly structured course you will be sure that you are in good hands from the beginning to the end. You pay for saving precious time: the time you can devote to the things you love.
In addition, many of these free tutorials, including Microsoft’s tutorial programs on official ASP.NET pages, will teach you bad practices. During this course Mosh points out some of these bad practices and explains technically why you should avoid them.
30-DAY FULL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
This course comes with a 30 day money-back guarantee. Take a course, watch every lecture and practice and if you feel that this course is not for you, ask for a full refund within 30 days. All the money back, no questions.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Mosh (Moshfegh) Hamedani is a software engineer with 15 years of professional experience, especially in the field of web application development. He is the author of several top-selling Udemy courses with more than 74,000 students in 182 countries. His students describe him as a passionate, pragmatic and motivational instructor.
Do you want to learn how to build and deploy fast and secure web application with ASP.NET MVC 5?
If you register for a course, you will start creating the first MVC ASP.NET application within minutes. Join the other 17,000 lucky students who have completed this course and started. Who is the target audience?
- Developers without the knowledge of ASP.NET MVC 5 who want to create web applications with this framework
- Developers with some experience in ASP.NET MVC 5 who are looking for a comprehensive course that fills a gap